Assalamualaikum
w.b.t,
Love
is the energy,
Love
is a mystery,
Love
is meant to be true,
Love
is a part of me,
Love
is the heart of me,
Love
is the best thing we do…
Do you think
that these are the meaning of love? For me, love is something that is
subjective. It cannot be described, but can only be felt. As what I know, love
is something that makes me happy and smile.
Yes, I haven’t
experienced being couple, but it doesn’t mean that I never be in love. Come on
guys, don’t you realize that your first love is your parents? And not your
monkey love? Kih3 >_<
Okay, I should
stop this… I don’t have much to talk about love. What I know is that without my
family’s love towards me, I can’t face the upcoming challenging days.
Wassalam…
# Keep on waiting -_________-
No comments:
Post a Comment